$12 per flight of 6 soda samples
What is Taste-A-Soda?
Step into the role of a sensory scientist by sampling distinctively different sodas! Let our Soda Sommeliers guide you through the consumer testing process with your choice of a flight of Keurig Dr Pepper sodas or a flight of unique flavor sodas.
A flight is a sampling of a certain variety of drinks. This is the perfect opportunity to try a variety of different brands in the Keurig Dr Pepper family or a wacky, off-the-wall flavor you may have heard about but haven’t had the chance to try.
The Taste-A-Soda room is in the East Wing Building, which is the building with the red neon Dr Pepper sign on the side. Go through the Soda Fountain then turn left after you enter the gallery. The Taste-A-Soda room is the last door on the left. You will need to pay admission in the main Museum building, which is the yellow brick building, before heading over to your Taste-A-Soda experience.
- Normal admission rates apply, please purchase wristbands at the Admissions desk when you arrive
- Payment in advance is required; you can buy additional flights as time allows
- Arrive at the Museum at least 15 minutes before your time slot to purchase admission tickets
- Make your way to the Taste-A-Soda room at least 5 minutes before your scheduled time slot for orientation with staff
- Open spots at the beginning of a time slot are first come, first serve. We cannot guarantee your reservation if you book it after the start of the time slot.
- Debit, credit, and cash accepted
- 30 minutes per Experience
- Maximum of 10 people in the Taste-A-Soda room per time slot
- Full refunds are available through 11:59 PM on the day before your reservation. Email [email protected] or text 254-252-3985 to cancel your reservation
- Cancellations after that time, and parties that arrive more than 10 minutes after their scheduled time slot, will not receive a refund
- Time slots are reserved for 10 minutes after the scheduled start time
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, your time slot will be offered to other visitors
- You can participate if you are late, but only if there are still enough available spots