Discounted Group Rates
$8 per person
We understand that not all groups want a guided tour, but we still want to know when large groups are coming so we can best accommodate them! We can extend a discounted group rate to groups who let us know they are coming in advance and are able to pay online in advance of their arrival date.
Who is eligible:
- Groups of 20 people or more who pay via electronic invoice in advance
- Groups who have a schedule that conflicts with our available guided tour times
- Groups who are coming on a day with no available scheduled tour times
- The group rate is only available to groups who contact us a minimum of 24 hours in advance
Group Rate Details:
- Admission to both historic Museum buildings
- Self-guided experience
- The discounted group rate admission price does not include a can of soda, a bottle of soda, or a voucher for a complimentary handmade drink
- Bus parking is available on a case-by-case basis and is not guaranteed
What to expect:
When you arrive, please gather in the Museum Courtyard and send in the group leader to let the Admissions Host know your group has arrived. They will have the group’s wristbands ready to go and give them to group leader to pass out to the group. This prevents everyone from having to go through the admissions line, which can be crowded for large groups, especially when there are a lot of other guests.
Late arrivals, refunds, and cancellations:
If you are running late please notify us as soon as possible through the text line number below.