$5 per student
Up to 6 free chaperones
School tours are for groups of 20+ people with majority participants under 18 years old interested in a guided tour of the Museum (ex: school groups, summer camps, scout troops, etc.).
What is included:
- Admission to both historic Museum buildings
- Guided tour lead by a Dr Pepper Museum Educator
- Free admission for up to 6 chaperones and 1 bus driver
- A can of Dr Pepper for each student and chaperone
- $5 per student
- One hour program
- Maximum of 60 students, 6 free chaperones, and 1 free bus driver per tour
- Minimum of 20 students and 2 chaperones required to book
- Students/kids under the age of 18
- One chaperone per 10 students REQUIRED
- Tours take place at select times during normal operating hours and are subject to staff availability and seasonal restrictions
- If your group has fewer than 20 participants, you can still book a tour, but you will be required to pay for 20 students
What to expect:
Designated bus parking is on 5th Street outside the Museum’s paid parking lot across 5th Street from the Museum (detailed information in the FAQs and in your confirmation email). Your Dr Pepper Museum Educator will meet you in the Courtyard to get your group checked in an oriented. Your guided tour lasts one hour and includes both historic buidling. Large groups will be split in half and rotate between areas within the Museum.
Chaperones and additional adults:
We offer free admission for up to 6 chaperones with your group, which includes teachers, staff, parents, and guardians. Additional adults will pay General Admission upon arrival.
Late arrivals, refunds, and cancellations:
If your group is more than 15 minutes late your tour will be adjusted to fit within the scheduled time. If you are running late please notify us as soon as possible through the text line number below.
Tour – Students