$10 per person
- $10 per person – everyone who is in the space will need to pay for a Make-A-Soda spot, since the cost is per space occupied not per bottle
- Includes one Make-A-Soda Bottle
- $5 per additional bottle purchased at the time of your experience
- Up to 20 people per time slot
- Normal admission is required
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
What is Make-A-Soda?
- Choose Dr Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper, or Big Red as your base and add a variety of simple and artisan flavors to create your own unique soda
- 8 ounce bottles
- Each person gets a Soda Jerk hat (subject to availability!)
- Bottles are sealed and signed with your name and the date
- Bottles cannot be opened in the Museum galleries
Where to Go
The Make-A-Soda experience is located in the Liquid Lab in the Kellum Rotan Building, which is the building with the red neon Dr Pepper sign on the side. Go through the Soda Fountain then turn left after you enter the gallery. The Liquid Lab is the first door on the left. You will need to pay admission in the main Museum building, which is the yellow brick building, before heading over to your Make-A-Soda experience.
Click to Expand
- Normal admission rates apply, please purchase wristbands at the Admissions desk when you arrive
- Pay for additional bottles during your experience – $5 per additional bottle
- Arrive at the Museum at least 15 minutes before your time slot to purchase admission tickets
- Make your way to the Liquid Lab at least 5 minutes before your scheduled time slot for orientation with staff
- 30 minutes per Experience
- Seating is not reserved – you may be seated with visitors in another party
- Minors must be accompanied by at least one adult over the age of 21
Refunds & Cancellations
Click to Expand
Refunds are not available for same day cancellations.
Staff are not available to make same day changes to reservation times. You must provide cancellation notice by 11:59 PM the night before your reservation to receive a full refund.
We are not able to accommodate same day reservation changes.
You can come to the experience space at a different time and see if there is an open spot, but we cannot guarantee availability.
- Please email email@example.com or text 254-294-2399 if you can’t make your time slot or need to change it to a different day
- Time slots are reserved for 10 minutes after the scheduled start time. After 10 minutes we cannot accommodate late groups
- Refunds are not available for late arrivals
Book your Make-A-Soda!
Make sure you complete ALL of the following fields/choices:
- Number of people – up to 24 per time slot depending on the date
- Time – even if there is only one time option, you need to choose the time
- All required form fields and acknowledgements