Thirst Aid Station Float Trailer
$500 Base Fee
If you want our famous Dr Pepper floats at your next event, renting our Thirst Aid Station Float Trailer is the perfect option for you!
The $500 base fee includes:
- 75 floats ($5 per float after that)
- Up to 3 hours of serving time
- Staff time, travel time and expenses, and set up time
Currently the trailer is available to travel to locations within a 30 mile radius of the Museum (300 South 5th Street, Waco, TX 76701).
- Signed Rental Contract required.
- Base fee invoice must be paid two weeks prior to event date.
- Additional floats can be paid for via card or invoice at the time of the event.
- Rentals are available during and after business hours depending on staff availability.
- Ice cream options are limited to Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla.
- Dr Pepper is the default drink served in our floats. Other drinks in the Keurig Dr Pepper family available upon request and subject to product availability.
- Electricity hook up preferred.
- Cancel up to two weeks before the event date for a full refund.
- Events booked fewer than 14 days in advance are not eligible for refunds of any kind and the base fee must be paid in full at the time the Rental Contract is signed.