8 PM to 10 PM through September
7 PM to 9 PM starting in October
$35 per person
Up to 16 people per tour
For guests 18 years old and older
Join us for an exclusive Paranormal Tour at the Dr Pepper Museum. During this two-hour tour you will get to see a different side of the Museum, one that most guests will never experience. For decades, paranormal investigators and Museum staff have experienced paranormal activity at the Museum such as floating orbs, shadow figures, voices, apparitions, and overwhelming emotions. On this tour, our expert Museum guides will lead you through both historic buildings, including our otherwise off-limits basement, to hear about the Museum’s history and investigate its paranormal activity for yourself with investigative tools such as EMF readers.
Your experience includes:
- 2 hour guided paranormal investigation of both Museum buildings, including the basement of the historic Kellum Rotan Building
- Paranormal investigation tools and flashlights provided
- Glass bottle of Dr Pepper
- Shop our exclusive Paranormal Merch Pop-Up!
Because of the unique nature of this tour, guests need to be aware of some safety measures prior to booking their tour:
- Guests must be 18 years or older to participate
- Guests must wear closed-toe shoes
- Guests must sign a waiver indicating that they understand the various hazards that come with a dimly lit tour of an old building
- There are no food or beverages allowed on the tour
You can book all 16 spots to reserve a date for your group. For groups over 16 people, or for groups who want an extended investigation experience (up to 4 hours), please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 254-294-2399.
Make sure you complete ALL of the following fields/choices:
- Number of people – up to 16 per time slot
- Time – even if there is only one time option, you need to choose the time
- All required form fields and acknowledgements