Applications must be submitted by 5 PM on April 14, 2023.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Two (2) scholarships of $5,000 from the Dr Pepper Museum & Free
- This scholarship supports students studying business, management,
entrepreneurship, marketing and related fields. Applicants seeking further education in these areas meet scholarship criteria.
- One (1) given to a McLennan County resident graduating from a high school within those boundaries.
- One (1) given to a Dallas County resident graduating from a high school
within those boundaries.
- High school seniors graduating between May and August of 2023.
- Attending an accredited two year or four-year university or college (including TSTC and MCC) with a course of study in business, finance, entrepreneurship, innovative technology, management, and marketing.
- Students who have started their own business are eligible to apply.
- Must be a McLennan County resident or a Dallas County resident.
- Students will be required to submit a copy of their acceptance letter to the college/university they will be attending before payment is made directly to the college/university.
- The application and supporting documents must be submitted in full to be eligible for the award.
Questions and correspondence should be directed to Joy Summar-Smith, Associate Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 757-1024 ex. 130.
To be considered for the above scholarship awards, please complete the application form below. Any supporting documents that cannot be attached here can be emailed to: email@example.com.
The application is now closed.