The Dr Pepper Museum & Free Enterprise Institute is now accepting applications for its $5,000 college scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded to a graduating high school senior from McLennan County that is pursuing further education at an accredited college in business, entrepreneurship, marketing or a related field. Special consideration will be given to students demonstrating financial need. The deadline to apply is May 13, 2021.
- One (1) scholarship of $5,000.00 from the Dr Pepper Museum & Free Enterprise Institute
- This scholarship supports students studying business, management, entrepreneurship, marketing and related fields. Applicants seeking further education in these areas meet scholarship criteria.
- The scholarship will be paid directly to student’s chosen university/college.
- High school seniors graduating between May and August of 2021,
- Attending an accredited two year or four-year university or college (including TSTC and MCC) with a course of study in business, finance, entrepreneurship, innovative technology, management, and marketing
- Must be a McLennan County resident
- The Dr Pepper Museum & Free Enterprise scholarship will be awarded to one innovative student.
- All scholarship awards will be paid directly to the college or university that will be attended
Questions and correspondence should be directed to Rachel Moore, Education Experience Manager at [email protected] or (254) 757-1024 ex. 129.
Applications must be received in person, emailed, or uploaded by 11:59 PM, Thursday, May 13, 2021. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.