Hello Dr Pepper fans! We are excited to offer a fun Twitter contest to give you the opportunity to win tickets to our special holiday event, A Dr Pepper Christmas. The first people to correctly answer the questions we ask via twitter over the next few days will win two free tickets to A Dr Pepper Christmas -- a $30 value! Some things to keep in mind...
- A Dr Pepper Christmas takes place at the Dr Pepper Museum in Waco, TX, on Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 6:30 pm.
- Please only enter if you will be in Waco that evening and available to redeem your tickets and attend the event OR if you know someone who will be able to attend and you want to win the tickets on their behalf.
- There are five sets of two tickets up for grabs.
- Your answer must be submitted via Twitter @ reply OR direct message.
- The first correct answer will be determined based on our HootSuite time stamp.
- The DPM will respond to the winning DM to let that person know they won and work out the details of them redeeming their tickets.
janet simmons says
During the 1930’s, Dr. Pepper had a jingle contest. The winner won a case of DP. My mother wrote the winning jingle. You can imagine how thrilled she was — a teenager living on a dirt poor farm in Texas in the middle of the Great Depression. I am searching for some paperwork/memorible that might exist. It would mean so much to her and her grandchildren who are required to recite it at a moments notice: “When I was young and in my prime, I drank Dr. Pepper all the time, now I’m old but don’t forget. Dr. Pepper is the best drink yet!” Thank you.
Please, Dr. Pepper, come to Brazil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are sooo delicious!!!