This free event will include interactive booths around the Museum hosted by organizations in our community that offer Texas History resources, field trips, or content that support Texas History teachers. In addition to earning professional development credits, we hope to provide teachers with practical examples of how we teach hands on Texas History at our informal institutions while also informing them about the ways we can support them throughout the year.
Floats will be served and the Gift Shop will be open!
There will be opportunities to:
- Earn professional development credits
- Obtain Texas History resources
- Network with different organizations
Participating organizations include:
- Temple Railroad & Heritage Museum
- Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- Martin Museum of Art
- Mayborn Museum