We welcome anyone interested in volunteering with us and we will gladly work with you and your interests.
Interested in being a Dr Pepper Museum volunteer?
Volunteers are an essential part of the Dr Pepper Museum and there are several ways to get involved. Opportunities include:
- Special Events: A Dr Pepper Christmas, Exhibit Openings
- Informal Programming: Engaging Visitors with Gallery Activities
- Formal Programming: Guided Tours & Liquid Lab Presentations
- Dr Pepper Museum Collections
- Dr Pepper Museum Maintenance
- And much more – let us know what you’re interested in
Consider becoming a volunteer today – impact your community, meet people from all over the world, and learn more about Waco and the Free Enterprise system.
Requirements to Volunteer:
- Minimum age of 15 years (Individuals under the age of 15 are welcome to volunteer alongside a parent or guardian)
- Submitted volunteer application
- Background check for individuals over the age of 18
- Attend 1 volunteer orientation
We do not accept volunteers in fulfillment of court-ordered or court-recommended community service.
See below for deadlines to submit volunteer applications. Volunteers should plan on attending ONE of the two orientations for the semester they submitted their application.
- Deadline to submit application: Friday, September 11, 2020
- Fall Orientation #1: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 (5-6 pm)
- Fall Orientation #2: Saturday, September 19, 2020 (11 am–12 pm)
Dr Pepper Museum Volunteer
To become a volunteer, click the button below to fill out an online volunteer form.
If you have government mandated community service work to complete, you can do it here! You must be at least 16 years old and bring a photo ID with you on your first day. Download the application via the button below.