The Dr Pepper Museum is accepting applications for a full-time janitorial position under the direction of the Facilities Manager.This team member is responsible for providing a clean and enjoyable environment and experience to the Museum’s 170,000+ annual guests.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Responsible for maintaining entire facility cleanliness including restrooms, offices, outside courtyard, parking lot and exhibit galleries
- Dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning, trash removal, etc.
- Industrial cleaning supply use and machinery operation are required.
- Equipment and cleaning supplies maintenance in safe, clean and orderly manner.
- 2 years of previous cleaning and/or custodial experience.
- Maintain the highest standards of friendly, helpful and responsive service in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Must possess warm, outgoing and professional public presence.
- Must be courteous and helpful at all times with visitors and other team members.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the Museum team
- Must be willing to take on other tasks as assigned
Special Abilities / Requirements
- Must able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects of 40 or more pounds and climb stairs.
- 40 hours per week with opportunities for overtime
- Schedule includes weekends, evenings, and occasional holidays
- Overtime hours at 1.5 pay rate for working special events when available.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have a current, valid Texas driver license
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
Compensation / Benefits
- Full-time, non-exempt position, hourly pay.
- $12.50 per hour
- Benefits include the opportunity for the following coverages:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Basic group term life insurance
- Retirement (subject to eligibility requirements)
How to Apply
Application review will begin immediately. Please send resume, cover letter and three professional references to: [email protected]. No calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org