Website Dr Pepper Museum & Free Enterprise Institute
The Museum is accepting applications for a part-time Operations Associate under the direction of the Facilities Manager. This team member is responsible for providing a clean and enjoyable environment and experience to the Museum’s 170,000+ annual guests.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Responsible for maintaining entire facility cleanliness including restrooms, offices, outside courtyard, parking lot and exhibit galleries
- Responsibilities include dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning, trash removal, etc.
- Industrial cleaning supply use and machinery operation are required.
- Maintaining equipment and cleaning supplies in safe, clean and orderly manner.
- Must have at least 2 years of previous cleaning and/or custodial experience.
- Maintain the highest standards of friendly, helpful and responsive service in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Must possess warm, outgoing and professional public presence.
- Must be courteous and helpful at all times with visitors and other team members.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the Museum team
- Must be willing to take on other tasks as assigned
Special Abilities / Requirements
- Must able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects of 40 or more pounds and climb stairs.
- 16 – 25 hours per week, availability on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Additional hours working for special events when available.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have a current, valid Texas driver license
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
Compensation / Benefits
- Part time, non-exempt position.
- $10 per hour
How to Apply
Application review will begin immediately. Please send resume, cover letter, and three professional references to: [email protected]. No calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org