Are you someone who is looking for a fun, unique job experience? Are you someone who enjoys interacting with people from various places, has an outgoing personality, and enjoys providing a fun, interactive, and welcoming environment?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then the Dr Pepper Museum & Free Enterprise Institute (DPMFEI) is just the place for you!
The DPMFEI welcomes applications for the part-time position of Visitor Services Associate at our Gift Shop! This team member will work under the supervision of the Director of Retail and Retail General Manager, with an emphasis on sales inside the Dr Pepper Museum Gift Shop!
Job requirements include:
- Interacting and assisting visitors from across county, state and national lines
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Helping guests choose and purchase merchandise
- Maintaining a clean, friendly and professional work environment
This position is available for no fewer than 12 and no more than 32 hours per week with exceptions granted occasionally due to the needs of the DPMFEI.
Weekend availability is a must, with flexible weekday scheduling available.
Good candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic cash handling and P.O.S. knowledge
- A willingness to learn the history of the Museum and the surrounding Waco, TX area
Background checks are required. An ability to stand for long hours is also required. Application reviews will begin immediately. Please send a completed application, resume, and contact information for three professional references with their contact information to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com